– Guys! Guys!
– What happened?! Guys, just relax!
Stay where you are! – Just sit down.
– Everybody sit down! Guys, don’t panic!
Stay at your tables! Just stay where you are, guys. Don’t panic! – Stay there.
– Just relax and stay there. Roxane! Cassie. What are you doing here? The lights went out. I was waiting for the
backup generator to kick in. It’s automatic. It will work soon enough,
so let’s just wait. Marga, it’s better to be sure. An accident might happen. Did you prepare some candles
for tonight? They’re backstage,
near the end of the hall. Okay. Fire! Help! There’s a fire! Fire! There’s a fire!
Call the firefighters! Ma’am, there’s a fire! Cassie! Cassie! Cassie, we have to go! Tope! – Kristoff, go!
– Cassie! Tope! Cassie?! – Kristoff, go!
– No! Cassie! Just go! – Cassie!
– Let’s go! Help! Tope! Tope! Cassie! Cassie?! Tope! Cassie?! Ma’am! It’s Cassie! – What about her?
– She’s not here yet! But her classmates
managed to get outside. – She might still be inside!
– No! Are you Ma’am Romina’s investor? Yes. Ma’am Romina asked me
to wait for you. This way, sir. What’s going on here?! – Let him go!
– What’s happening?! – Get lost.
– I said let him go! Who sent you?! Who?! Leon?! – Let’s go!
– Leon! Hey! Mr. Ocampo! Come on, Cassie. We have to get out of here. Come on. We have to hurry! Thank goodness we’re safe! How could this happen? All we wanted was to have fun. Is that Cassie and Kristoff?! – I think–
– Cassie! It’s them! This way, please. Are you alright, Cassie?! Are you alright, Cassie? Kristoff?! – Are you alright?
– We’re fine. Take it easy, Cassie. Don’t worry,
I’ll stay here with you.