What is today’s video about? This is about another version of violin charades. Yes. Convey everything with violin playing. Now. The topic of today’s violin charades is… Composers! – Is that right? Ok.
– Yeah. – I was just checking.
– I was like… – Does Brett know?
– Yeah! I was like… Oh, wait a second. So basically we gotta guess the composer. There’s one, uh… Caveat… If you will, which is you’re not allowed to play anything from the composer. – Oh, yeah, yeah, of course.
– Okay? – Cause that would be too easy. Yeah, okay.
– Because that one’s too easy. But! So… You’re not allowed to play anything from the composer. If you do play something from that composer by accident, it’s minus one point. – Ooh, no! This is so hard!
– Gotta be careful. Scissors, paper, rock. Scissors, paper, rock. Scissors, paper, rock I want to play first. – Alright.
– Because I like playing first. Oh, this is going to be messed up, you can’t… You ready? I have a good one for this. Well, he’s dead. D, E… Ooh! Beethoven! Chopin! Telekinesis. – Ooooh!
– Bzz! We might have to explain to the viewers – how you got that.
– Oh, yeah, okay. I accidentally thought, how do you get another composer just play it in the same period or the same country. Chopin. Polish. Polish. And yeah, Wieniawski was Polish. Yeah, yeah. Okay, um… Aw… Aw, man… It’s tricky. This is… Handel? Vivaldi. Ah! Wagner. – Brahms! Okay, nice.
– Yeah! German, the Bach. Play it in the same period or the same country. – Handel!
– Yeah. This is so dumb… Okay, uh… Dvora… Dvorak! – Is that right? Yeah.
– Yeah. I was playing Jaws, that wasn’t Dvorak. Yeah, yeah. He wasn’t playing the symphony. Shostakovich! It’s not Prokofiev… Concerto no.2… Shostakovich… Prokofiev… Rostropovich… Uh… Uh… Um… No… No… Um… Um… There’s another… – Uh… What’s his name… Stravinsky!
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Bach!
– Yeah. Yeah, cause Bach… Queen of Sheba. Oh my god. And it’s like all the wrong composers. Oh! Ooh! Someone’s gonna get it wrong, And be like, “oh, is that the composer”. Um… Vivaldi! Oh, no… – This is too easy.
– So that’s officially the baroque period now. Okay, um… Paganini. Liszt! Yeah! Handel. Haydn. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
– Haydn. God damn it. Tchaikovsky! Yeah! Concertos! So dumb… Okay. Oh, god. Handel. Haydn. Bach. Purcell. Pachelbel. Haydn. Vivaldi, no. Come on. Um… Play it in the same period or same country. – Mozart! Mozart.
– Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Aww… Okay. Nah, nah, this one’s gonna be hard. Um… Dude, I don’t even know what this guy wrote. Strauss! Oh. Oh, Mendelssohn! Beeth… Schubert! – Schumann! Yeah!
– Yeah! I was just thinking of style. Oh my god. Mozart. Queen of the night. What? Classical. Opera composer. Yeah…Um… Wagner! Yeah. – Wagner. Actually?
– Yeah. Opera. Yeah. – Oooh!
– Aw… Okay. Uh… Here we go. Sibelius! So dumb… Someone who doesn’t know the context of the video – will be like…
– What the fu**? – So confused.
– Oh. So that’s Bruch… So it’s probably either Mendelssohn – It is? I love how Bruch and Mendelssohn are paired, and Tchaikovsky and Bra – Um… Sibelius. It’s the levels of playing. Oh, this is something different, ready? Okay. Penderecki? Aw, damn it. Um… John Cage. A dead Schubert. Yeah. What’s a dead Schubert? Oh, I thought you just said it? – Schubert?
– Yeah. But you played Schubert. Oh, fu**!! – Oh fu**!!!
– Minus one point! – Oh yeah…
– Bro… – Why did you play Schubert?
– I don’t know, my brain just froze. Next one. Oh, okay. Here we go. Um… Debussy. Debussy… Tzigane. It’s so bad… Yeah. Okay, okay, so I got this one Are you ready? Bro… – Shostakovich?
– Yeah. I was gonna play Harry Potter. Oh my god! – Bartok.
– Yeah. Okay. Holy. That scared me. It was not Mendelssohn… Brahms… So we already did Brahms. Wieniawski? This is definitely some guy that wrote concertos. Aw, man. Okay, um… Dvorak! C. C. CC? CC… A. CA? What is that? Oh. Oh. Saint-Saens! If you can’t play it, play it backwards. That was genius! Okay, here we go. B, E, F, G. H? E? What the… Oooh! Wait, wait, wait. Bro, what is that? Ooh! Oh, Ohh! – Mahler!
– Yeah. Da Da Da Da…. So bad… I found a hack to this game! Here we go. Oh, this is easy. – Ravel.
– Yeah. – Dude, that was…
– We’re going to finish this! – Last one! Last one!
– Oh, we got this! Oh, okay. This is… Oh, this is messed up. Imagine you are playing that. Strauss. We did it. Bro, that was so dumb. Smash the subscribe button. Practice all your pieces backwards. Yeah, practice all of them backwards. That’s the lesson to be learnt.